Cities in Motion 2 (CIM2) is the sequel to the popular mass transit simulation game Cities in Motion. Build, manage and lead your transportation network to provide cities with their ever changing needs. Cities in Motion 2 introduces new features including multiplayer game modes, day and night cycles, timetables and dynamic cities.
Steam Activation Guide
Activating a Product on Steam
1. Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
2. Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
3. Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have).
4. Please follow these instructions to activate a new retail purchase on Steam:
- Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
5. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.