Coffin Dodgers sees you take on the role of saving one of seven quirky retirement village residents, each racing for their soul in "pimped up" mobility scooters against none other than the Grim Reaper himself. Our old heroes are armed with a variety of homemade weapons and gadgets to take on anything the Grim Reaper and his Zombie army may throw at them. Can you survive the retirement village?Players must battle it out against The Grim Reaper and other competitors over a 13 race Championship, where only the most skilled racer will survive. There are 4 distinct areas within the Sunny Pines Retirement Community, each featuring it's own mini tournament in which your rank against other competitors will ensure you progress to the next stage; however finish bottom of the pile and the Reaper gets to take your soul. The final race takes place over each of the 4 areas in a straight shoot to between you and the Grim Reaper.As the game progresses the game environment becomes more and more apocalyptic as Grim's shadow slowly engulfs Sunny Pines. Look out for Grim's retinue of fiendish friends as they try and halt your progress.Coffin Dodgers sees you take on the role of saving 1 of 7 old retirees, each racing for their soul on "pimped up" mobility scooters against the Grim Reaper and his Zombie army. Armed with a variety of homemade weapons, battle through 13 unique tracks! Can you survive the retirement village?
Steam Activation Guide
Activating a Product on Steam
1. Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
2. Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
3. Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have).
4. Please follow these instructions to activate a new retail purchase on Steam:
- Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
5. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.