Digital Deluxe Edition
Deluxe Edition includes the full 28 minute soundtrack of in-game music by composer Rich Douglas, plus three unit items to help start your collection: 101st Airborne Division, Seaforth Highlanders of Canada, and the 1. Fallschirmjager Division.
About the Game
- Experience hardcore gameplay with an emphasis on teamwork oriented objectives and high lethality gunplay with nine specialized player classes.
- Secure positions, destroy enemy equipment, assassinate enemy officers, and move the line forward in 7 player versus player game modes and 3 cooperative modes against AI.
- Fight through fortified beachheads, war-torn villages, destroyed cities and snow covered forests in 14 different levels based on World War II battles throughout Europe.
- Communicate using proximity VOIP that nearby friendly and enemy players can hear, and broader VOIP communication through equippable radio backpacks.
- Use over 60 weapons including everything from Thompson sub machine guns to PIAT bomb launchers to FG42 auto rifles and flamethrowers.
- Customize weapons with bayonets, grenade launchers, stripper clips, extended magazines, slings, cloth wraps, and more.
- Work with your teammates to call in explosive, smoke, and incendiary artillery fire support as well as carpet bombings, Stuka dive bombers, Typhoon rocket strafes, P-47 machine gun runs, and supply drops.
- Progress through the ranks and unlock 33 different playable units of the US Army, British Commonwealth and German Wehrmacht factions like the 101st Airborne Division, No. 2 Commando, and 1. Fallschirmjäger Division.
- Hear over 8000 lines of voice over including American, British, German, Canadian, Australian, Scottish, Indian, and African-American characters, each a part of their historic military units.
- Get new official content updates for free including maps, features, and more.
- Download over 1,200 community made mods, levels, sound packs, weapon skins, character skins, and other custom content on the Steam Workshop.