Winnie the Pooh The Video Game is based on the movie of the same name. Following the same story as the movie, Winnie the Pooh is an interactive story book focused on delivering action-driven storytelling and incorporating educational content for children. The game is split up into chapters, each offering a new piece of the story, allowing players to interact with the backgrounds via a variety of kid friendly u2018no failureu2019 mini games. Once chapters are completed, Honey Pots are awarded which can be used to unlock content within the print center. In the print center, parents can print out activity sheets for the children to color in and complete.
Steam Activation Guide
Activating a Product on Steam
1. Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
2. Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
3. Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have).
4. Please follow these instructions to activate a new retail purchase on Steam:
- Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
5. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.