Gameplay in Fallout centers around the game world, visiting locations and interacting with the local inhabitants. Occasionally, inhabitants will be immersed in dilemmas which the player may choose to solve in order to acquire karma and experience points. Fallout deviates from most role-playing video games in that it often allows for the player to complete tasks in multiple ways, often choosing solutions that are unconventional or even contrary to the original task, in which case the player may still be rewarded. The player's actions may ultimately dictate the ending of the game, or what future story or gameplay opportunities are available.
Steam Activation Guide
Activating a Product on Steam
1. Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
2. Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
3. Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have).
4. Please follow these instructions to activate a new retail purchase on Steam:
- Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
5. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.