The PSP releases are a port of the original Japanese PC game with the rhythm bar removed. The 2015 release is a remasted version of the original PC game. The game had to be remade for the 3DS, 'Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure'. It is a port of the remastered version that has been changed to better fit the systems controls and use the 3D feature."Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure is a fantastic Action-RPG from leading Japanese developer Falcom (Developers of u201cYsu201d and u201cZweiu201d among other classics) featuring real-time combat, stunning 3D graphics, tons of fully voiced characters and mini-games , 90+ items, multiple endings, a rocking soundtrack, 35+ hours of playtime, and more.Originally released outside Japan on Sonyu2019s PSPu00ae, Mastiff is proud to bring a fully localized and updated version of Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure to Windows and to offer it through Steam with a full set of Steam specific features including Achievements, Trading Cards, Big Picture and Cloud Save."
Steam Activation Guide
Activating a Product on Steam
1. Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
2. Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
3. Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have).
4. Please follow these instructions to activate a new retail purchase on Steam:
- Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
5. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.